2004 Audi RS6 Saloon
Unique, 'one-off', professional 'widebody' conversion.
Registered new on 27-Nov-2009.
Ibis white, with a unique, high gloss, pearlescent, Paint Protection Spray wrap.
Many modifications (including MRC Stage 2+).
Current mileage: just 27,526
Last service: 20-Jul-2020 (200 miles ago).
Last MOT: 29-Aug-2020 (100 miles ago - no advisories, as usual).
S-Tronic dual-clutch gearbox.
Only 1 previous owner from new (another enthusiast). I've owned since May-2014.
Power: 493ps (485bhp) and 610Nm.
0-60mph: 3.8s (claimed).
Cruise control, SATNAV, reversing camera, Bluetooth music streaming, etc.
Full Service History with a box of receipts for maintenance and modifications.
Multiple magazine, YouTube and Trade Show features (also promo vehicle for 'Driving Passion' performance styling products).
Completely clean history - never so much as a single MOT advisory!
A very unique, well cared for and extremely clean example of a very capable, yet practical, luxury performance saloon.
Although capable of embarrassing much more expensive and exotic cars, it has been cherished from new by both keepers - polished, garaged and kept under a car cover, when not being driven to/from car shows.
A true Jekyll and Hyde - with the wrap and exhaust, it attracts attention; in Ibis White and standard exhaust guise, it blends in with all the other traffic, its subtle modifications only recognisable to knowledgable petrolheads.
Having lead such a sheltered and low mileage life, it's no wonder that both the exterior and interior are like new. It even still has a 'new car' smell to it!
- MRC Stage 2+ remap(s)
- K&N air filter
- High capacity silicone intake pipe
- Upgraded supercharger pulley & high-grip belt.
- Factory side charge radiator (located behind the fog light grill).
- 493ps (485bhp) and 610Nm
- 0-60mph: 3.5s (claimed - never launched!)
- Revised 8K1 (suffix J) dual-clutch gearbox - brand new, Audi supplied/fitted just 13k miles ago (and serviced regularly).
- S-Tronic MRC remap with 3 step launch control, raised shift points, sharper/smoother gear changes.
- Powerflex Transmission Mount Insert.
- Custom fabricated with Akrapovic carbon fibre tips. (Original exhaust also included).
- KW V1 Coilovers (height-adjustable).
- H&R uprated ARBs (both front and rear).
- Canyon Run CR-15 Front Strut Tower Brace.
- 20" wheels (genuine 20x9 ET26 Audi RS4/5 ‘rotor’ alloys, painted 2-tone - not diamond-cut).
- 20mm H&R TRAK+ DRA hubcentric spacers.
- 265/30 ZR20 R01 Pirelli PZero tyres.
Compared to a standard S4, the above modifications work together to provide a wider, lower stance, with less body roll, and without compromising ride quality.
- Bespoke wide arch conversion (professionally carried out by specialists, and blended in to existing panels to provide a factory-like finish).
- Bespoke wheel arch liners.
- Driving Passion rear ‘diffuser’.
- Rear-view camera, seamlessly integrated into the boot handle.
- Genuine Audi Black Edition front grill and fog grills.
- Trims de-chromed (windows surrounds, front lip spoiler).
- Matching Audi Titanium Grey accents to wheels, door mirrors and Audi rings.
- Black badges (including 'Supercharged' front wing badges).
- Akrapovic carbon fibre exhaust tips.
- Window tints.
- Immaculate factory Ibis White paintwork, professionally detailed and maintained - never been dinged or otherwise damaged.
- Custom 'Paint Protection Spray'. Bespoke pearlescent colour mix - designed as a more intense (OEM+) take on Audi's Sepang Blue.
Although a peelable wrap, this solution (unlike vinyl wraps) is more like traditional paint, in that it has a high-gloss finish that can be sanded, buffed, polished and waxed, just like standard clear coat. It also has some of the 'self-healing' properties of PPF.
Other advantages are that: it doesn't require seams, there’s no cutting, no adhesive, no lifting or curling of corners.
- S4 trim with brushed aluminium accents.
- Immaculate Milano leather upgrade.
- OEM cruise control retrofit.
- Authentic RS5 steering wheel upgrade with aluminium paddles (and S4 badge).
ICE upgrades include:
- Touchscreen overlay.
- SD-card based Sat-Nav.
- USB multi-media input.
- DVD player input.
- Reversing camera automatically displayed.
- Video In Motion.
- A2DP Bluetooth music streaming.
- Wireless Smartphone mirroring.
- CAN-Bus integration with steering wheel controls.
- Nov-10 6,071 Docklands Audi
- Nov-11 9,752 German Motor Company
- Dec-12 11,726 West Ldn Audi
- Nov-13 14,170 West Ldn Audi (+ DSG service)
- Oct-14 19,930 The Phirm
- Jan-16 22,659 The Phirm
- Nov-16 23,889 Basingstoke Audi
- Mar-18 25,566 The Phirm
- Apr-19 26,504 The Phirm (+ DSG service)
- Jul-20 27,324 The Phirm