2007 Audi R8 Coupe
Unique, 'one-off', professional Twin Turbo conversion.
Registered new on 27-Nov-2009.
Silver, with a gloss Midnight Purple wrap.
Current mileage: just 58,700
Last service: 10-Aug-2020 (500 miles ago).
Last MOT: 29-Jul-2020 (600 miles ago - no advisories).
6-speed Manual Gearbox, with open-gated gear lever/shifter.
Power: 654ps (645bhp) and 686Nm.
Cruise control, SATNAV, Bluetooth music streaming, etc.
Full Service History with a box of receipts for maintenance and modifications.
Factory optional extras include: parking system (front and rear), Bang & Olufsen sound system, Mobile phone prep, auto-dimming/ folding/ electrically operated and heated carbon fibre door mirrors, stainless steel pedals, Alcantara headlining, extended leather package, carbon sigma side blades, Magnetic Ride, heated/fully electrically adjustable Fine Nappa leather seats, TPMS.
- 4.2 FSI V8 (BYH) with Push Performance twin-turbo conversion, utilising Owen Developments turbochargers.
- Ramair air filters, with custom ducting.
- Twin custom barrel chargecoolers (liquid-to-air turbo intercoolers) with independent coolant reservoir and electric circulation pump.
- Twin TiAL Blow Off Valves and matching external wastegates.
- Custom billet coolant manifold.
- Racing-spec catch can.
- Funk Motorsport turbo jackets.
- Turbosmart e-Boost2 Electronic Boost Controller.
- 654 PS (645 BHP) and 686 Nm - an increase of 55-60% over stock! (Stock being 420 PS / 414 BHP and 430 Nm).
- 0-60mph: estimated 3.0s with the right driver!
- Gated six-speed manual gearbox, last serviced Aug-2020.
- V10 clutch.
- Custom fabricated stainless-steel exhaust system (straight pipes) with screamer pipes - all part of the original turbo conversion.
- De-catted downpipes.
- Audi Magnetic Ride suspension, with adaptive and switchable damping.
- 19" Judd T311R Gloss Black alloys in standard OEM sizes, but with a slightly more aggressive offset.
- 3mm H&R wheel spacers on rear (to ensure caliper clearance, due to the deep concave).
- Matching gloss black TPMS and extended wheel bolts.
- New set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tyres (235/35 fronts and 305/30 rears).
The above modifications provide a slightly wider stance, without compromising ride quality, and with increased grip.
- Carbon sigma side blades
- Parking system (both front and rear).
- Auto-dimming/ folding/ electrically operated and heated door mirrors.
- Carbon fibre 'GT-style' rear wing.
- Carbon fibre door mirror covers retrofitted (as weren't included in the original carbon package).
- Custom oval black exhaust tips (designed to fit the v8 bumper apertures correctly).
- Trims de-chromed (grill surrounds, etc.).
- Lightly tinted rear lights (inkeeping with the dark colour theme of the car).
- Extremely good condition factory Ice Silver metallic paintwork, professionally refurbished in places (usual aluminium corrosion areas) prior to the protective wrap being applied.
- Full 3M vinyl wrap (including door sills and shuts) in 'Gloss Wicked' (a very dark metallic purple, that looks gloss black but changes purple in direct sunlight).
- Heated and fully electrically adjustable Fine Nappa leather seats.
- Carbon fibre interior trims package.
- Alcantara headlining.
- Extended leather package.
- Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- Cruise control.
- Mobile phone prep.
- Stainless steel foot pedals.
Modifications / upgrades:
- Custom steering wheel.
- Custom gear knob.
- RNS-E 2nd generation unit (higher resolution screen, faster operation and larger SD card support).
- Replacement seats (from a newer, lower mileage R8).
- Carbon fibre centre console trim.
- A2DP Bluetooth music streaming.
- Handsfree Bluetooth mobile phone connection.
- Custom floor mats.
- Nov-10 6,071 Docklands Audi
- Nov-11 9,752 German Motor Company
- Dec-12 11,726 West Ldn Audi
- Nov-13 14,170 West Ldn Audi (+ DSG service)
- Oct-14 19,930 The Phirm
- Jan-16 22,659 The Phirm
- Nov-16 23,889 Basingstoke Audi
- Mar-18 25,566 The Phirm
- Apr-19 26,504 The Phirm (+ DSG service)
- Jul-20 27,324 The Phirm